mat, towel, water & any other props you may need. ~ Mask currently required in the studio
What we have put into place for safety in the studio:
* Repositioned the layout of the studio to optimize floor space to safely and social distance 6ft apart
* Minimized points of contact throughout the studio including a touchless soap dispenser and a paper towel dispenser in the bathroom (YES, bathroom is available for use!)
* Installed a HEPA furnace filter for the cleanest air quality
* Teachers will be taking their temperature before class, not teaching if they display any symptoms of illness, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days, or been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days
* Teachers will be sanitizing the studio and common touch points between every class
* Teachers will wear a face cover and respecting social distance of 6ft
* The studio temperature will be warm to ward off any winter chill but maintain a comfortable temperature for practicing with a mask, and the studio door may be propped slightly open at times for additional ventilation if desired
Please follow these safety measures for in studio classes:
* Enter one at a time wearing your mask ~ masks are required the entire time in the studio
* Forehead temperature checks and screening will be done at the door
* Use hand sanitizer on desk upon entry and please neatly place your shoes under the desk
* Maintain 6ft distance with others within the studio
* Bring your own mat, towel, water and any desired props as we are not sharing props or loaning mats at this time
* Place your mat to align the top corners of it with tape marks on the floor to ensure safe distancing of at least 6ft
* Shelves are available to place folded jackets and bags during your practice (no more bins)
The studio door will open 20 minutes before class and close 5 minutes before class begins to allow time for check in. The door will lock before class begins. A virtual class option will take place in tandem with the in studio class. Please leave promptly after class to allow the teacher time to sanitize before the next class, thank you.
We still require pre-registration with pre-payment at least 60 minutes prior to class. There is a maximum of 9 participants for in studio classes and no minimum for virtual classes. In the event a class is cancelled, you will be notified by email at least 40 minutes before and not charged. If you are unable to keep your reservation for class, please unregister yourself at least 60 minutes prior to class or you will still be charged. This is especially important for in studio classes as it will allow someone who is waitlisted an opportunity to attend class. If you are waitlisted for class and a spot opens up, you will be emailed a notification.
Punchcards, monthly unlimited, and drop-ins apply to both in studio and virtual classes. PLEASE BE SURE TO SIGNUP FOR THE CORRECT LABELED CLASS OPTION AS THE STUDIO CLASSES ARE LISTED AT THE SAME TIME AS VIRTUAL CLASSES.
Please note there is an updated waiver that you will be prompted to complete when registering for class ~ be sure to register from the website instead of the MindBody App to update this ~ thank you.
Virtual livestream classes will be linked directly through MindBody ~ it is a similar setup to Zoom. You will receive a link via email 30 minutes prior to class beginning. Simply click the link from your smartphone or laptop to connect for class. The first 15 participants will have the option to join with video on their end ~ all virtual participants are automatically muted.
We have mindfully planned and prepared the studio for your safety to enjoy much needed time on your mat. We look forward to continuing to unite in this special space!
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
0Copyright © Grace Under Fire Yoga, LLC. All rights reserved.