Boardwalk Yoga is Back!
We have already started holding classes outside on the beautiful Riverheath Boardwalk.
* Classes held outside will be noted on the schedule as weather allows.
* Please complete pre-registration and pre-payment 60 minutes prior to class beginning.
* In the event of rain or unpredicted weather, class will be moved to inside the studio. If class registration exceeds studio capacity, you will be notified if room does not allow to attend before class.
We look forward to sharing another Summer with you along the Fox River taking in sweeping views of the sky and the many visiting wildlife this time of year!
Grace Under Fire Yoga in Appleton
yoga studios near me
Yoga in Appleton.
Please follow these safety measures for in studio classes:
* We respectfully ask you forego your class reservation if you are not feeling well, have tested positive for
COVID-19 within 14 days, or been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days
* Masks are welcome but are optional in the studio
* Use hand sanitizer on desk upon entry and please neatly place your shoes under the desk
* Bring your own mat, towel, water and any desired props as we are not sharing props or loaning mats at this time
* Place your mat to align the top corners of it with tape marks on the floor
* Shelves are available to place folded jackets and bags during your practice (no more bins)
* The studio door will open 20 minutes before class and close 5 minutes before class begins to allow time for check in
* Door locks before class begins.
There is a maximum of 12 participants for in studio classes. If you are unable to keep your reservation for class, please unregister yourself at least 60 minutes prior to class or you will still be charged. This is especially important for in studio classes as it will allow someone who is waitlisted an opportunity to attend class. If you are waitlisted for class and a spot opens up, you will be emailed a notification.
Punchcards, monthly unlimited, and drop-ins apply to both in studio, outdoor, and virtual classes when offered.
We have mindfully planned and prepared the studio for your safety to enjoy much needed time on your mat.
We look forward to continuing to unite in this special space!
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
0Copyright © Grace Under Fire Yoga, LLC. All rights reserved.