Please follow these safety measures for in studio classes:
* We respectfully ask you forego your class reservation if you are not feeling well, have a fever, consistent cough or sneeze, have tested positive for
COVID-19 within 10 days or been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days.
* Masks are welcome but are optional in the studio
* Bring your own mat, towel, water (limited mats available for use)
* We are offering blocks and straps for classes, if you prefer to bring your own you are welcome to
* Shelves with storage bins are available to place folded jackets and bags during your practice
* The studio door will open 20 minutes before class and close 5 minutes before class begins to allow time for check in
* Door locks before class begins.
There is a maximum of 18 participants for in studio classes. If you are unable to keep your reservation for class, please unregister yourself at least 60 minutes prior to class or you will still be charged. This is especially important for in studio classes as it will allow someone who is waitlisted an opportunity to attend class. If you are waitlisted for class and a spot opens up, you will be emailed a notification.
We look forward to seeing your on your mat!
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Grace Under Fire Yoga in Appleton
yoga studios near me
Yoga in Appleton.
0Copyright © Grace Under Fire Yoga, LLC. All rights reserved.