Journey to Aloha: An Awakening Retreat
Kauai, Hawaii ~ November 3rd-8th 2024
Adventures that Await
Kauai, considered an energy vortex that has been referred to as the Third Eye Chakra of the planet, is the oldest of the Hawaiian Islands, with the majority of the land being untouched by development. It is a power spot for more "mana" (Hawaiian for "life force" - called "prana" in yoga) than any other destination on Earth!
What to Expect:
~Daily yoga and meditation classes with breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains at our favorite locations on the island
~ Opportunities to discover a better balance within through activating your chakras (energy centers), integrating Ayurveda (the sister science of yoga), tapping into your subtle body energy, and other outlets of creativity
~ Guided oceanside, jungle, and elevation hikes to take in all the stunning scenery of the island
~Extra special gatherings at our favorite places and sights on the island while enjoying the aloha spirit
~ Excursions from sea to sky!
~ It's hard to believe the Pacific tropical oasis of Kauai is US soil, allowing you to travel to and from the mainland more freely and safely.
*** You will also have plenty of free time to relax, explore, and experience the island ~ all planned retreat activities are optional. ***
Accommodations at the Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort
* Discounted rate for single or double occupancy for resort accommodations based on your choice. All rates listed below are subject to taxes and a $40 daily resort fee which includes live music by the pool every evening by local musicians, use of bikes for the oceanfront bike path adjacent to the property, beach chair and umbrella rentals, parking, and many other perks.
Your Hawaiian Hosts
We have both traveled multiple times to the beautiful island of Kauai and explored the island sea to sky.
It is a dream to be able to offer two of our much loved pastimes ~ Yoga & Hawaii!
~ Lauren Quella & Sandi Toppins, co-founders of Grace Under Fire Yoga
Your Home Away From Home
Enjoy luxurious oceanfront accommodations and modern-day amenities at the recently renovated Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, located in Kapaa, Kauai. Rest assured that you can return to the comfort and serenity of this centrally located resort after "getting off the grid" and exploring the incredible and vast views throughout the island. Featured onsite are multiple dining options. Start your day with a beverage from First Light Coffee + Juice Bar as you watch the sunrise or stroll on the beach, then relax in the afternoon near the poolside bar enjoying Hawaiian style favorites from The Crooked Surf, and ease into the evening with fine dining at Moa Moa Hawaiian Fish House surrounded by tiki torches, glowing lava stone fire tables, and the sounds of the palm trees in the ocean breeze. There are additional dining options within walking distance along the beach of the resort.
* Garden View: $369/night
* Ocean View: $409/night
~ Option for a king bed or 2 queen beds
** Enjoy an extended stay at the Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort November 2nd through November 10th at the retreat discounted rate so you can enjoy more Aloha time!
* A limited amount of rooms are available at these discounted rates for a short time.
Early Bird Special: $695 ~ valid until 5/1/24
$795 ~ after 5/1/24
50% refundable until 8/1/24 (less $100 deposit)
No refunds after 8/1/24 (including $100 deposit)
A processing fee of $100 is included in the retreat fee, however non-refundable.
* Includes all yoga classes offered at inspirational locations, group hiking adventures, photo opportunities, personal recommendations on dining, beaches, sites, and entertainment ~ Sandi & Lauren will be your personal tour guides around the island!
* Hotel Accommodations based on Single or Double Occupancy
* Airfare ~ Check flights from Chicago for lowest rates if traveling from Midwest
* Car Rental ~This is a must as we will be exploring the island to experience all the beauty and wonder it has to offer!
Option to share a car rental with another yogi or multiple yogis.
* Daily food and drink
How do I Sign Up?
*** Registration is open on a first come/first serve basis with limited spots & discounted reserved rooms available. ***
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to take the next step of making Journey to Aloha: An Awakening Retreat a reality!
The retreat fee must be submitted first by check to Grace Under Fire Yoga before making hotel reservations.